Texture Tuesday "Golden Edition"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 · Posted in , ,

Here is my choice for this week's Texture Tuesday over at Kim Klassen's cafe.  I didn't actually do a lot to this photo.  I simply added Kim's Golden texture as per this weeks rules and in Elements I changed the blending mode to linear burn and adjusted the opacity to 86%.  It may be almost too strong but lately I have been drawn to adding heavier textures to my photos to make them look dramatic and not really realistic, I like how it almost makes the photo look like a painting. 

4 Responses to “Texture Tuesday "Golden Edition"”

  1. Great scenery and the texture is right on. I to like to use heavier textures on my photos, if it permits. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Great job with the texture :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts