Pixel Perfect Blog Hop Day

Thursday, April 28, 2011

On Thursday's Monica over at Pixel Perfect hosts a blog hop.  It is an opportunity for other photographers to link up their edited photos and show the power of editing software and the difference it can make in our photos.  Here is my before and after for the blog hop.



I thought the original of this photo was pretty boring, in Photoshop Elements I removed a bird off in the distance which just looked like a black speck and did a levels adjustment and then I added a texture to the photo and set the blending mode to multiply, then I removed the texture from the two hillsides in the background so that they remained clearer in the photo.

I think it made for a brighter more interesting photo.  Any thoughts?

7 Responses to “Pixel Perfect Blog Hop Day”

  1. I love it!!! I would so hang this in my house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Great work. What a difference the contrast makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the richness and texture in the after. I wouldn't change a thing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love your edit, and the texture adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lines from the deck draw my eye right into the cloud reflections. Your edit brought those out very nicely. The mountains frame out the whole image. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts