The Best Laid Plans

Sunday, June 19, 2011 · Posted in ,

I had it all planned.  I was going to announce a giveway last week to celebrate the six month anniversary of my little blog and the draw was supposed to be yesterday which was the actual anniversary date.  However, my computer decided not to comply with me and I was so fed up with it that I packed up the tower took it to Future Shop and bought a new computer and had them transfer over all my files.  So I was without a computer for almost a week which just about killed me but I did pull through and now I am sitting here typing away on my new computer which I have to say is a dream.  After doing some photo editing on this computer I don't know how I even functioned with the old one.  So anyway I will be doing my giveway this week.  I will announce the details tomorrow and do the draw on Friday.

And now on to some actual photos after a few days delay.  Yesterday morning I grabbed my camera and just went for a drive to see what I could find.  It was actually a very successful picture taking day.  I love my new macro lens, it is great for getting detailed shots of one of my favorite subjects...flowers (I know some of you probably thought railway lines and those are a favorite as well).






 

 

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts