Feeling Blue

Friday, June 3, 2011 · Posted in ,

I know my blog has been a little flower heavy the last few weeks but I just can't help it.  I think it is a combination of the time of year, seeing all the amazing colors after a long, cold winter, my love of flowers in general and my new macro lens which helps me get the close-up photos I want.  So I do have to warn my readers that I have a lot of flower photos I still wish to share. 





I do plan to get out there this weekend though and take some landscape shots so hopefully next week we can have a bit more variety.  In the meantime I hope you enjoy these little blue beauties, I know I did.

One Response to “Feeling Blue”

  1. Flowers are the perfect subject. Beautiful shots.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts