Soft Beauty

Saturday, May 28, 2011 · Posted in , ,

I took these shots yesterday at the conservatory inside the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.  We had been in Las Vegas for four days and I was incredibly lazy and didn't take my camera with me at all during the first three days. The last day we had a couple hours to kill so I took some shots of the flowers here because they were so beautiful and because I love taking flower shots and also because I have a new 35mm macro lens I wanted to try out.  I thought these flowers were delphinium until I googled delphinium this morning and these flowers look nothing like the ones that came up, so if anyone knows what these are and wants to let me know I would appreciate it.

These shots were taken using my usual 14-45mm lens or the new macro lens.  I was told I would need to shoot the macro with a tripod but since that wasn't an option here I just shot anyway and I am quite happy with the results.








One Response to “Soft Beauty”

  1. I love the closeups that you get. Such detail, and so clear. These are hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts