Close Encounter

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 · Posted in

So often I happen to be driving about and I see things that I think would make a good photograph but I either don't have my camera or I don't have time to stop or I have driven past and simply can't turn around.  The field of yellow flowers, the red barn a small tree growing out of a rock face.  All of these things and more have been missed. 

So the other day when I was driving along and spotted a cow and her calf drinking out of a puddle right off the edge of the road I quickly stopped to take a shot.  I thought it was so cute the little white calf and the brown mama drinking side by side.  Unfortunately they were not happy to see me.  Their first response was to give me the look that celebrities seem to reserve for paparazzi and then walk away.  So I missed my cute side by side shot.  But I still think the shot of them walking away in the field is quite picturesque so I decided to share the two shots.  The look of death they gave me and the walking away in disgust...


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts