Lensbaby "Muse"

Sunday, May 1, 2011 · Posted in , ,

I recently picked up a Lensbaby "Muse" lens for my camera.  Lensbaby lenses are purposely made to create distortion in your photos.  I really thought it would be quite simple to use but...not quite.  Mechanically it is simple but the first round of shots I took were all completely out of focus, there was no way I could pretend that it was the desired effect of the lens.  But as I got to play with it more I started to the get the feel for it.  The first three shots here are taken with the Lensbaby and the last three are taken with my regular 17.5-45mm lens just to show the difference. I really like the effect in the first shot but I think I still need some more practice.






Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts