A New Friend

Saturday, April 9, 2011 · Posted in ,

Today was the first time in about three weeks I have actually had the time and the energy to get out there with my camera.  I actually used three different cameras, my usual Olympus SLR and then I played around for a while with my Holga and took a couple Polaroids.  The Polaroids are a bust, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, maybe I just need more practice.  Of course I have no idea what the Holga picture look like yet because I have to wait to develop them, perhaps they will make up a future blog post.  I haven't yet actually developed any from my Holga so it will be quite a surprise I am sure. 

I spotted this little guy as I was driving a long a side road today, I almost missed him but I caught sight of him out of the corner of my eye.  It took a bit of waiting and standing very still before he would come out again after he first saw me but eventually he decided I wasn't going to eat him and posed nicely for me. 



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts