Texture Tuesday at "The Cafe"

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 · Posted in ,

Again I am participating in Kim Klassen's texture Tuesday.  Kim's textures are amazing, they do such wonderful things for your photos.  If you are looking for photo inspiration you should check out her site.  She does some amazing stuff and has some great courses.  

I used the same two textures for each of the photos below and I love how they create different effects.  Using Photoshop Elements I added Paper Stained Grunge set to multiply and Mad Love set to soft light, the only difference was I used varying degrees of opacity for the different photos but the textures and the blending modes were the same for each.  Please let me know what you think of the effects. 



2 Responses to “Texture Tuesday at "The Cafe"”

  1. These are gorgeous. I saw them over on Kim Klassen's site. The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts