Downtown Vernon Art Murals

Thursday, April 14, 2011 · Posted in ,

This is round two for a posting I did a couple months ago.  These murals line our entire downtown area and are actually quite a tourist attraction.  There are so many I could probably do a posting on them every day for week but that might be a bit boring.  But for today I thought a post would be fun.  These particular murals line one entire alleyway.  I think it is kind of cool that they think to line an alley which doesn't actually get a lot of traffic with such amazing artwork.  Some of these are taken from quite an angle but I couldn't help that with the alley, there wasn't always a lot of access.  I think my favorite is the couple with their arms around each other. What is yours?










Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts