Railway Crossing

Sunday, March 6, 2011 · Posted in ,

I love railway photos, I'm really not sure what it is about them that appeals to me but I love to look at them and to take them.  I also like photos of industrial sites as well but that is foder for another day.  These are a few photos I took this weekend.  Everytime he sees my railway photos my husband reminds me that it can be a $10,000 fine for trespassing on the rail lines but I keep doing it, I just can't help it. 





My husband doesn't really like this one, he thinks the telephone pole detracts from the photo but I kind of the like the way the tree on one side and the pole on the other frame the car with all the graffiti.  I was tempted to crop some of the top off of this photo but I kind of like how the tree branches fill it in.  What do you think, crop or no crop and does the pole detract?

One Response to “Railway Crossing”

  1. My grandparents' house had a railroad in the backyard, and my cousin and I spent hours upon hours exploring and finding marbles and other trinkets along the tracks. I love these photos because they remind me of those days.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts