Roadside Beauty

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 · Posted in ,

When we were coming back from the Kootenay's on Sunday we ended up waiting about an hour for the ferry because it was a busy long weekend.  So since we were just sitting there anyway I decided to get out my camera and take some shots of the flowers growing along the roadside.  I was pretty happy with some of the shots I was able to get so I thought I would share some of them.  All of these flowers were just growing along side the road near the Needles ferry about 20 minutes out of Nakusp, BC.








One Response to “Roadside Beauty”

  1. Wow...those are some really beautiful wild flowers. I'm glad you had a little bit of a lay over, thanks for sharing.

    Bright blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts