Dundas Square, Toronto

Sunday, June 17, 2012 · Posted in ,

I still have a lot of pictures from my trip left to post.  Here are a few from Dundas Square.  It is located right in the heart of downtown Toronto.  It seems to be constantly teeming with people and there was so much to see. 

The huge billboards...



The lovely Marie Antoinette, who stood there for over eight hours in full make-up and costume despite the humidity...


And this unlikely band comprised of men who live in a shelter just trying to make a little bit of money. They were very good and their music filled the entire street and drew quite a crowd...


This was my first trip to Toronto and my first trip further east than Saskatoon.  I was really surprised to find that Toronto really has it's own very unique vibe.  I expected it to feel a lot like Vancouver but it really didn't at all. 

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts