Art Gallery of Ontario

Thursday, June 28, 2012 · Posted in ,

When I was recently in Toronto I got a chance to visit the Art Gallery of Ontario to see the Picasso exhibit.  I could have spent hours wandering through the building looking at the incredible art.  Unfortunately I only had an hour and a half to check out the Picasso exhibit and that was all.  Otherwise all I got were a few fleeting glimpses of some of the amazing work of Canada's Group of Seven on the way out. 

The building itself is a piece of art having recently been redesigned by acclaimed Canadian architect Frank Gehry.  I was not able to take any photographs of the exhibit but here are a few of the inside of the building that showcase some of the incredible architecture.









Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts