Out With The Old

Friday, December 31, 2010



What 11 things do I need to let go of in 2011?

1. Perfection - My need to be perfect, I am not and never will be perfect and I can't expect myself to be.
2. My obsession with clothes - Yes they are lovely, yes I am not really happy with my appearance but buying more clothes won't change that.  There are so many things I can't do because I spend all my money on clothes.
3. Guilt - I release all guilt.  I am not perfect, I may regret some of my actions but I will learn from the regret and let it go.
4. Fear (this may be a multi-year project) - It holds me back and keeps me from achieving my personal best.
5. Debt - It had me in it's never ending grasp and cycle.  I will no longer be a victim.
6. Swearing - I do way to much of it and it is unnecessary and unedifying.  
7. Temper Tantrums - Yes at almost 40 that should likely not even be an issue but it is.  I will not allow situations and circumstances to control my actions the way they have in the past.
8. My Weight - Yes I am unhappy about it and yes I need to lose some but I will stop obsessing with it because it simply isn't worth that much thought.
9. Negativity - I think for me this one speaks for itself...let it go....
10. Worry - Life is too short and too precious to spend it in worry.
11. Inadequacy - I will celebrate who I am and not worry about who I thought I should be.
12. Anger - This kept coming to mind but I kept rejecting it, I am angry and I release that anger to focus on the positive and the miracles.   










Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts