A New Experience

Saturday, December 18, 2010 · Posted in

This is my very first blog post.  I don't expect that anyone but myself will ever read it but I am not concerned about that.  My goal with this blog is to document my journey as I try to become more present and aware and I learn to open up and share myself with those around me.  My need to protect myself has come between me and real true relationships for most of my life and I am determined to change that. 

I need to change the focus in so many ways in my life, to let go of so many things.  There are so many things I have tethered myself to, self inflicted punishments for perceived short comings.  So many things I need to let go of in order to free my spirit and really truly live my life.  I am committed to doing this, and this is the start of the journey.  

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts