Before and After, Day 4

Sunday, September 2, 2012 · Posted in , ,

This photo was taken on the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  It was mid day and it was very sunny so I was dealing with harsh, bright light.  The statues in the photo are quite interesting but the overall picture is a little boring due to the lighting and the fact the color is all the same shade.  I did a really quick and fun edit on this photo using the free photo editing software from PicMonkey.  I simply uploaded the photo and applied the Daguerrotype effect to the photo.  I think it adds a bit more interest to the photo and suits the alien states shown in the photo. 

Before:


After:


One Response to “Before and After, Day 4”

  1. Just adding everyone from our Behind the Scenes class in my bookmarks tab. You're really talented with the post-production processing.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Featured Posts